Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wedding Photo

It's a month late but I'm taking a moment to look back on my wedding to Chaz on June 12, 2010. It was a rather small wedding, with the children standing up for us and both sets of parents watching from the front row. We had a nice group of family and friends witness the vow exchange and despite the rain, everyone was all smiles for most of the day.

Chaz loved the dress! I looked exactly as he had pictured in his head - classy and elegant. He loved the hair up in a beautiful twist and was tickled all kinds of colors at everything we had put together. Here is a photo of the bouquets and the gorgeous toasting glasses my parents gave us.

There was not a thing I would change about the day (not even the rain bothered me!) I was happy and could not stop smiling all day.

No comments: