Monday, June 21, 2010

Wedding and Honeymoon


Now that the wedding hoopla is over, we can take a collective deep breath and hope that life returns to semi-normal. Here is a photo of us at the Queechee Balloon Festival. The balloons were just amazing! There were only about 15 going up so I cannot fathom how spectacular the event is in New Mexico! Guess we'll have to save our pennies to make a trip west some time!

After a short honeymoon trip to Vermont, Chaz and I are starting to meld two households. We're looking at some kind of shelf along the kitchen wall and if he gets his way, we'll also have a bookcase right here where my desk is now located (I moved out here because I was feeling way too isolated in the bedroom doing homework and now am right in the middle of things).

No comments: